Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introduction

Hi, my name is Sarah. I live in the United States. I got a blog because all the cool kids are doing it. Everyone says I'm a hipster, but I'm not. This blog will be the escapades in my totally mainstream life. I have a cat and a lizard. I like My Little Pony, Psych, and Spongebob Squarepants. I spend my free time sleeping and reading. I love Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson, and I live for Batman and the Avengers. I love Harry Potter and Warriors, but don't like the Twilight Saga or the Hunger Games trilogy. I also really like to read Shakespeare, James Joyce, and John Stienbeck. I enjoy acting and equestrianism. I'm the only one in my grade at school. My dad told me to start a blog, so I did. My laptop is purple. I wish women could grow mustaches. I wish I was a cat. I wish I could hibernate. I wish I was a Kodiak bear. I wish for a fish. I am a vegetarian, and I have weird dreams. That is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO TEH BLOGLAND SARAHPO!


    P.S. WHY DO YOU WANT A MUSTACHE
    P.P.S. YOU SHOULD TURN OFF THE LETTER IDENTIFICATION THINGIES THAT YOU NEED TO TYPE TO POST A COMMENT.

    ReplyDelete